Thursday, June 18, 2015

Kid at heart

Well folks, I JUST got home from setting up Carnival and it's looking great. I can't wait to start loading it up first with community partners and food, then with all of your shining faces! We did receive some bad news today: the 501st Legion: Vader's Fist will no longer be attending. HOWEVER, we received tons of good news to sooth the burn. First we learned that Wonder Woman and Batgirl will be walking with the MPS (Morinville Public School) Carnival-themed float in the St Jean Baptiste parade, starting at 10:30am. Then they will be joined by two of our favorites: Captain America AND Black Widow! I am totally geeking out over here.

And to add to the fun, we were contacted by the Festival Society to see if we wanted an extra bouncy castle with a climbing wall and a slide... um, YES. Yes we do, thank you very much. I am not ashamed to say, left alone in an empty arena with an inflated bouncy castle, I totally climbed in. Yup. Pretty proud of my completely adult behaviour tonight ;)

See you Saturday,
Leah Elzinga
MPES PFA President

No comments:

Post a Comment